Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Yellowstone

The buffalo was headed right for Dan and he didnt look happy.


Old Faithful
I have never seen the buffalo cross the river. It was really fun to watch.
Big Elk & Buffalo
Super cute little moose

Josh, Amy, Janica, Dan
We made another trip up to Dans cabin. It was way short but it was good to get away and relax! We went up with my step sister Amy and her husband Josh. Josh is just learning how to fly fish, even though the fishing was not very good he still caught his first fish! Dont let the pictures fool you, Dan fished most the time. I drove around trying to find a bear. Still no bear... I even made everyone get up at 6:30 on Sunday to go looking for bears, I was sure I would find one but never did. I guess there is always next time.


3 comments:

Bellblogging said...

Cute pictures! I can't believe we weren't invited!!

Draper's said...

So Fun!!

tamra said...

It sure is beautiful up there. third times the charm, right... maybe you'll see a bear next time!!