Sunday, November 30, 2008

Holiday Fun!

We spent Thanksgiving with Dan's family on a cruise! Our cruise went to Grand Cayman, Honduras, Belize and Cozumel. We had a blast!!



This was in Grand Cayman at stingray city. They let you get in the water and swim/hold the stingrays. It was so much fun! We couldn't believe how big the stingrays were.

Dan was so nice and carried my pink flower bag for me! (I had to get a picture)The family after dinner
Honduras- By far our favorite part of the whole trip!!On our way to swim with the Dolphins!!!Best place on earth!!!
(If you haven't been to Honduras I would put it on your things to do before you die list)

Our dolphins name was Anthony, he was 2 years old and very playful! We had a blast!Kisses from AnthonyI seriously wish I could have taken him home with me!


Belize- We had a great time snorkeling and laying out at the private beach!The beach


The beautiful ocean



Cozumel-Dan and his family went to see the ruins, I had been before so I decided to stay and go shopping!!!!
Bonnie and Dan
Mary Ellen, Clint, Dan, Nick and Bonnie

Thanksgiving dinner




5 comments:

Draper's said...

You have the life!! Looks like so much fun. How fun to swim with the dolphins!!

The Beckstrands said...

Wow!!! Looks fun, we missed you this holiday, but I think I would rather be on a cruise too. Love ya guys.

the winegars said...

I would say that's a great way to spend Thanksgiving! I'm way jealous!

Whitney said...

The vacation looks like a lot of fun! I am jealous you got to swim with dolphins.

tamra said...

Looks like a lot of FUN! I loved the dolphin photos. CU soon!