Monday, March 9, 2009

Orlando

We had alot of fun in Orlando! We only had one day to play so we did a little shopping and took an air boat ride to find some alligators!
The air boat was very loud but we had a great time! I was shocked how close the alligators would let us get.
The first alligator we saw.
Adam, Dan and Peter on the air boat
Another alligator
I'm not sure if you can see but behind me is a really BIG alligator.

Right after this picture I gave the alligator a kiss and thank goodness his mouth was taped shut or I wouldn't have a nose anymore! I guess he didn't want a kiss from me.
Dan and the alligator
This was our hotel.
Our last night there at Plant Hollywood for dinner

1 comment:

Nick & Bon said...

Looks like a fun trip! We were so sad we weren't able to see you guys the other night! Hopefully we can get together soon!