Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spring!

We are so excited spring is finally here! Dan has been busy working on our backyard and I have been doing what I do best-supervising. We are really looking forward to having a backyard!


Kira & Jada getting a ride from Dan

Grandma White was here for Easter! We love when she comes to visit! The last night she was here she took us all out to dinner.

Nick, Grandma and Bonnie

Me, Grandma and Dan

Clint, Grandma and Mary Ellen

My cute girls- Jada and Kaelyn

Easter egg hunt at my moms


4 comments:

Court said...

You guys are such a cute couple!

Draper's said...

Yea for your backyard!! I am excited to see it!!

Bellblogging said...

Your backyard is looking awesome. Can't wait for a bbq. Dan is a good sport to drag those kids around in that wheelbarrow!

Nick & Bon said...

Love the pics with Grams! We'll have to go to dinner there again. It was super fun to see you guys yesterday! I hope Dan is feeling better!