Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Long Drive-Short Trip

Coyote
Dan & Spencer
Its really hard to see but there are two wolfs out in the field.
Another wolf

We get pictures in the same spot every year.

Dan is the little dot in the water (It was freezing cold) Dan fishing!

We had a wonderful & relaxing trip to Yellowstone this weekend. Too bad it was a little short and very cold. We were shocked when we pulled up to the cabin and saw all the snow. I was very disappointed, I packed shorts and tank tops. (It is usually hot over Memorial Day) Dan spent most the weekend fishing while I drove around trying to find some bears. I never did find the bears but I did see some wolfs!! This was my first time seeing the wolfs, I was super excited and watch them for about a hour. Dan was sad that he missed it because he was fishing. I also saw lots of elk & bison. Sunday morning we made a trip up to the waterfalls. They looked awesome! I have never seen them with so much water. It was a long drive but a well needed vacation. We had a great time!


3 comments:

tamra said...

Looks like a fun time! I've never been to Yellowstone! I hope those wild animals leave you alone up there! Glad you made it back safe and sound! Hunter is looking forward to meeting you!
Love,
Tamra, Barry & Hunter

Bellblogging said...

Yeah...you are quick! Your pictures always look awesome. I think any of the ones with you and Dan you could use for an engagment picture, you look cute! Sorry we missed you this weekend. (I think Jada ask to come to your house everyday!) She loves having you down here!

Draper's said...

Wow! I have never seen wolves. I agree with Tash your pictures are wonderful. Super cute for your wedding video, although I bet you have quite the collection. MO