Thursday, May 1, 2008

Wedding

Just thought I would update everyone on the wedding. The wedding is September 5th!! It is coming so fast, only four more months!! We are getting married at the Utah State capitol and will also be having our reception there. My mom is making my dress, my adorable niece’s dresses, and bridesmaids dresses. After four months of dealing with me, one make-up mark and me stepping on it, (ripping a hole) my mom is almost done with my dress. It is everything I have ever wanted and more! THANK YOU MOM! She also has Tashas and Nikkis dresses done along with Kaelyn and Jadas dresses. They all look amazing! Only four more dress to go, good luck mom! We went tuxedo shopping on Saturday and I didn’t know it was going to be so hard to find tan tuxedos for a reasonable price. Our invites are all ready to go and just need to be printed. My uncle Cory is taking our engagement pictures, I can’t wait, I love switching the old pictures out with the new ones! I’m also very excited about going shopping for a new outfit! We are meeting with the flower lady on Saturday, I’m a little nervous because I have no idea what kind of flowers I want. Hopefully she will be able to help us out! Well I think I have covered all the wedding plans so far. If you have any suggestions about planning a wedding, please let me know!

3 comments:

lindsey hill said...

Hey janica, this is your cousin Lindsey. How are you??? Congrats on getting a house. I am sooooo jealous, I feel like we will never get into a house. My friends live in Foxboro and they love it. Have so much fun with the wedding plans because it comes and goes so fast, and then before you know it you will have been married for three years and have a kid. :)

Bellblogging said...

The girls look adorable in their dresses, we can't wait!!

Drew Watts said...

Quite a pretty wedding share! My friends are looking forward for a frolic bridal shower eve for me. Actually liking their affection and love towards me. Also helped me in selecting one of the best Venues in NYC for the occasion. Cake and dishes are all selected. Dinner cuisines will be Mexican and continental.