Thursday, August 14, 2008

Wedding Shower!

My Shower
Dans mom and sister planned an incrdible shower for me! It was at Rhodes Bakary and we had so much fun!! When you first get there they have a little class for you and teach you all kinds of things you can make with the rhodes rolls. It was amazing, I had no idea you could do so much with a couple rolls! I can't wait to attempt what they taught us! After the class we got to try all the wonderful food! I didn't get a chance to try everything but what I did have was soooo good! While everyone was eating I opened presents! It was so much fun! I have the best friends and family in the whole world! Thank you so much for all your support and love!


The Rhodes Rolls Ladys

All the amazing food!


Tasha, Sandy, Kathryn, Aubrey & Jamie
Tasha, Adrienne, Makayla, Kerry, Tamra & Kara Tara & Sara
Glenda & Kate
Cindy, Whitney, Tara, Becky, Brittany & JoAnnBonnie, Mary Ellen & Mom
Adriana
Kim & Steph

MY PINK IRON!
Anytime someone asked me what I wanted I told them I wanted this pink iron. Dan really really didn't want this but finally gave in when he noticed it had a retractable cord. (Like he would ever use it anyway) Thanks Tasha!Opening presents
Is this not the cutest apron you have ever seen?

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

That was a WAY fun shower. I'm glad I got to go! You got some pretty nice things! (And you were very gracious and did wonderfully ;))

tamra said...

Janica, you are johnny on the spot, the shower was last night and you already posted the pics!! AMAZING! I guess you don't want to get behind with the wedding coming up so quick!

Bellblogging said...

Love the Apron! That was a blast, I would suggest for anyone who is looking for a great wedding shower place! CUTE IRON!