Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Just Married

Aubrey & Josh have been dating for 7 years and finally got married on August 13th, I am so excited for them to start this new adventure in their lives! A little background on Aubrey and I…the two of us grew up right across the street from each other; we have been friends for over 18 years. I know I wouldn’t be where I am today without Aubrey’s help. I love her to death and I am so excited for her and Josh!!
Yes she is going to hate me for posting this but oh well!
Her flowers were so pretty!
Aubrey and her parents
She is so beautiful!
They were both so excited to smash the cake in each others face...I LOVE IT!

Congratulations Aubrey & Josh!
Yellowstone
We took our last trip this summer up to Yellowstone. Hunting season starts this weekend so our summer has pretty much come to an end. I can't believe how fast this summer flew by!

We spent all day Saturday and most of the day Sunday fishing...Dan was in heaven.
While Dan was fishing I was trying to figure out some new things on my camera.
Dan-doing what he does best

Yah! He caught a few fish but this is the only one I got a picture of.

No comments: