Monday, January 2, 2012

The past 7 months

We slowed down a lot when I got pregnant and became so sick. Here is the handful of things that we actually made it to.

Dan ran the dirty dash with a bunch of neighbors and then we stayed the night at homestead in Midway.









I went to Lake Powell with my Mom, Steve, Brant and his family we had a blast!




I was able to go to my Dads cabin a few times this summer
One of my favorite things to do at his cabin is check the tree cams that Brant has set up, I love to see what animals have been there.


We also made a few trips to Dan's parents cabin in Yellowstone









Tasha and Nikki threw me a wonderful "she is about to POP" shower!




4 comments:

Josh & Aubrey said...

love the updates! you were so cute pregnant! when i get better i am comin to see ya again!

Draper's said...

You look way too cute to be pregnant!! So many fun things!!

Unknown said...

I love the picture of you and Bonnie, pregnant together. So sweet! I can't believe the animals that the stealth camera picks up. That is so neat!

Whitney said...

That is a cute shower idea. PS tell Dan I love that hat! Is it a replica of the one from Dumb and Dumber or what?!?!