Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010

Once again we had a wonderful Christmas! We spent Christmas Eve with my Mom and split Christmas day with my Dad and Dans parents. I was a slacker on getting pictures this year.

Trying to get Dan to take a picture is always a hassle...

...but I always win!
 My mom made all the girls aprons and gave them cooking supplies
I am not sure if its a bigger hassle to get Dan in a picture, or to get all six 6 girls, either way I managed to do both this Christmas!
 They also got new blankets and PJ's
Here are the girls at my Dad's house playing with their new toys
 A few random pictures
 And last but not least sweet little Grant playing with his new toys
We hope you all had a Merry Christmas and enjoyed spending time with family and friends!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Those aprons are adorable. :)

Whitney said...

You look really cute in that first picture. I want that outfit...even though its white!!