Friday, December 24, 2010

Hardware Ranch

We headed up to Logan for the day and stopped at Hardware Ranch, its one of my favorite things to do in the winter. I love seeing all the elk, the horse drawn sleigh rides and being able to get so close to them! Its one of the only things I will brave the cold for!
I can't believe my husband likes to shoot these...so sad!
After Hardware Ranch we did a little shopping and we met up with the rest of the family for dinner and to see the Pickleville Playhouse production of Santa's Elves. My mom takes us every year to see the play and everyone just LOVES it!
 We even got to see Santa!
Dan really wanted an "ugly Christmas sweater" since you can't find them anywhere I decided to make him one and I didn't stop there, I made sure we all had them to wear to the Hill Christmas party. Nikki and Tasha are wearing my Moms old sweaters and I made Dan's, Brant's and mine! Jamon wasn't able to make it but I have one in mind for him! :)
 We always perform the nativity at my Grandparents, here are some cute angles and wise men!



3 comments:

Draper's said...

Wow!! How fun!! I love the Elk. I love the Holidays and all of the family traditions.

Whitney said...

Hey we were going to go do that elk sleigh ride thing on christmas eve...but went to see tru grit instead ha ha it looks fun I think we will go next year! Love the sweaters, what happened to the brown one of Dan's?? Was he afraid he would ruin it ha ha ha

The Baker said...

O how I love the "ugly sweaters", do you remember turtle-necks with holiday print?! Awesome!