Thursday, December 16, 2010

Merry Christmas!

It feels like Christmas has snuck up on us this year but I think we are finally ready and still have 9 days to spare! Okay truth be told...I had my tree up before Thanksgiving but only because Dan was leaving Thanksgiving night and I needed his help. Having a split family keeps us extremly busy over the holidays but we are ready to take on the next few holiday partys and enjoy the season!

Here is our Christmas card, we wish you all a very Merry Christmas!
(Yes the rainbow is 100% real, we keep getting asked if we photoshopped it in)
My boss took us a to a Jazz game in a suite the other day-definetly the way to go for Jazz games, we had a blast!
 My boss and I
And last, but not least, guess who turned one? We celebrated Grants 1st birthday this month. I am pretty sure he enjoyed his cake!

2 comments:

Bellblogging said...

Finally ready! I think you had everything done and wrapped under the tree before Thanksgiving! Are you sure that rainbow is real??

Whitney said...

Ha thats funny I just barely finished putting up all my christmas decorations tonight! I am such a slacker but I do agree that christmas has come WAY to fast this year.